On this show, we talk about interesting blog posts and forum discussions, tracing in production, 24 hours of Pass, improvements to SSIS deployment model, a bizarre bug in SQL Server, and more.
We also have a solution to the previous show’s quiz, and a new quiz for this month.
You can now listen to the show from your Smartphone. Just search for “SQL Server Radio” in your podcast app.
Items mentioned in the show:
- Podcast Apps
- Israeli SQL Server User Group on Facebook
- Ronen Ariely – Shrink SQL Database During Restore
- Thomas Larock – WIndows Azure SQL Database Strategies
- Blogger Rankings
- Maria Zakourdaev – Alert Vizualization Recipe
- Meir Dudai – “Hi, My Name is Meir and I’m Using. Profiler”
- SQL Summer 2013
- 24 Hours of Pass
Comments (here or by mail) are welcome.