This episode is the recording of the live show we had on the February meeting of the Israeli SQL Server user group. We had a great discussion with the crowd about Clustered Indexes vs. Heaps, load testing, the cloud, Filtered Indexes, SQL Alerts, and much more.
We also conducted a quick survey about relevant topics for future meetings of the group.
Items mentioned in the show:
- Thomas Kejser – Clustered Indexes vs. Heaps
- Matan Yungman – Know When it’s Good Enough
- Brent’s Crazy Career Challenges
- RunAs Radio – Distributed Replay in SQL Server 2012
- Glenn Berry – Selecting a Processor for SQL Server 2014 – Part 1
- Brent Ozar – What Do You Ask the Leaving DBA?
- Kenneth Fisher – The “most recent sql handle” column
- From the Forum – Filtered Indexes Issue
- Statistics IO Parser
- Meir Dudai – Experiences From the Field in Cloud Environment (recording)