On our 17th show, we have updated about two major issues discussed on the previous show – Guy’s running status and the post office.
We also talk about wait types, a new trace flag, memory estimates in SQL Server 2014, data loss bug, events, and much more..
Items mentioned in the show:
- Next user group meeting
- Thomas LaRock – ESTIMATING MEMORY REQUIREMENTS IN SQL SERVER 2014
- Aaron Bertrand – New Trace Flag to Fix Table Variable Performance
- Aaron Bertrand – Fixes for SQL Server 2012 & 2014 Online Index Rebuild Issue
- SP_SERVER_DIAGNOSTICS_SLEEP Wait Type
- Paul Randal – Wait statistics, or please tell me where it hurts