We’re back from our trips, and on show 19, we juggle around a few topics.
We talk about super indexes, trivial plans and whether they’re the best choice, Dynamic SQL and automatic code, Replication, a hidden and yet important property of Failover Clusters, and more..
Also, Matan declares that User Defined Functions need to be wiped out. Listen to hear why!
Links mentioned in the show:
- Super Index
- Kendal Van Dyke – Troubleshooting Transactional Replication
- Eitan Blumin – Let SQL Server Write Code for You
- Avi Niv – Generating Email Reports Using XML
- Michael J Swart – Trivia about Trivial Plans
- Paul White – Forcing a Parallel Query Execution Plan
- Guy Glantser – How to Use Parameters Like a Pro and Boost Performance
- Modifying Clustered Service Settings
- Global Hebrew Virtual Chapter August Meeting
- Israeli SQL Server User Group Meeting #145