Download Episode (mp3)
On show 22, we talk about career management.
We actually recorded this show a few months ago, but it might be the best and most important show we’ve had.
We talk about about our careers: How we got to be DBAs, how we progressed, our difficulties, what steps took us forward, what processes we went through, and how getting involved in the community has helped us.
Furthermore, we talk about:
- Why consistent learning is so important
- How blogging and public speaking can help you
- Why it’s important to have a mentor
- How Guy started his own company
- Time management tips
- And how are candies related to Guy’s career?
Let us know what you think about career management in the DBA world. We would love to hear what you think!