Continuing our conference season summary from shows 6 and 7, this show is a special English edition that holds the interviews recorded on SQLRally Amsterdam with three of the biggest names in the industry: Brent Ozar (blog | twitter), Adam Machanic (blog | twitter) and Denny Cherry (blog | twitter).
The interviews cover quite a few topics. Among them are professional development, the future of DBA work, SQL Server 2014, storage, parallelism, virtualization and SQLCLR.
On August 2014, we started the English edition of SQL Server Radio. If you liked the interviews, check out the other shows we have there.
Items mentioned in the show:
- Brent Ozar – Rock Stars, Normal People, and You
- Brent Ozar – Why Index Fragmentation Doesn’t Matter (Video)
- Denny Cherry’s Podcast – People Talking Tech
- Adam Machanic – Next-Level Parallel Plan Forcing: An Alternative to 8649
- Adam Machanic – Query Tuning Mastery: The Art and Science of Manhandling Paralellism
- Adam Machcnic – Data, Faster: Microsoft SQL Server Performance Techniques with SQLCLR
- T-SQL Tuesday